What is Dermatological Surgery?
Dermatologic surgery involves the diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the skin, hair, nails, veins, membranes and surrounding tissue by a range of surgical, cosmetic and non-surgical methods. The purpose of dermatologic surgery is to remedy and enhance the health and appearance of your skin.
Thanks to clinical advances, new techniques and instrumentation, many dermatologic surgeries now are minimally invasive and require only local or regional anesthesia. This means less downtime, easier recovery and better results for you.
- Removal of Skin Tags
- Excision of Other Benign Lesions
- Removal and Drainage of White Heads and Black Heads
- Destruction and Treatment of Warts and Molluscum
- Mole Excision, Benign or Dryplastic
- Destruction of Age Spots, Benign Keratoses and Pre-malignant Keratoses
- Skin Cancer Excision