Clinically proven, custom compounded Skin Lightening Creams help to lighten and brighten overall complexion and correct uneven skin tone. Concentrated, Hydroquinone based formula fades hyperpigmentation, liver spots, freckles and other skin discoloration by prohibiting new melanin formation. Available in three strengths: Hydroquinone 5%, 8% and 12%. Each formula is most effective when used with a daily skin care regimen that includes sun protection.
- Corrects and lightens hyperpigmentation
- Evens skin tone
- Contains clinically proven Hydroquinone based formula that lightens and brightens overall complexion and corrects uneven skin tone
- Helps fade liver spots, freckles and other skin discoloration by prohibiting new melanin formation
- Available in three strengths; Hydroquinone 5%, 8% and 12%. Each formula is most effective when used with a daily skin care regimen that includes sun protection
- Functions as a highly effective pre and post treatment for in-office procedures
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use as directed by physician. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Use of sun protection recommended.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Lecithin, Allantoin, Sunflower Seed Oil
Allantoin, BHT, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isohexadecane, Lecithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
Please use the form below to ask questions about our Dermatology or Podiatry services. Someone from the practice will contact you to answer your question. You can also call the office at (248) 435-6622 to speak with someone directly.