Potent, high performance, proprietary complex including Retinol (Tretinol®), Hydroquinone and Hydrocortisone decreases the overproduction of melanin while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Tretinol® penetrates deep into the skin, mimicking the properties of Tretinoin for faster, more optimal results, aiding in the treatment of dark spots from excessive sun exposure and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This combination has long been considered the gold standard to improve hyperpigmentation related conditions.
- Fades Age Spots and Hyperpigmentation
- Reduces Lines and Wrinkles
- Decreases the overproduction of melanin
- Smoothes and resurfaces rough skin, improving texture and tone and diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, to reverse signs of aging
- Visibly lightens pigmented areas and improves the appearance of acne scars and uneven skin tone
- Decreases photodamage and hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure and hormonal changes
- Protects skin from harmful effects of free radicals using Vitamni E as a natural defense
- Restores skin’s moisture leaving skin youthful and luminous
- Soothes skin while reducing irritation and redness
- Contains a gold standard combination of Retinol, Hydroquinone and Hydrocortisone to reduce hyperpigmentation and diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and deep creases
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use as directed by physician. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Use of sun protection recommended.
Retinol 0.2%, Kojic Acid 1.0%, Hydrocortisone 0.1%, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Allantoin
Allantoin, BHT, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrocortisone, Isohexadecane, Kojic Acid, Lecithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Retinol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
Please use the form below to ask questions about our Dermatology or Podiatry services. Someone from the practice will contact you to answer your question. You can also call the office at (248) 435-6622 to speak with someone directly.